Rugs and exotic carpets are cleaned at the factory, supervised by Peter, who has over 30 years' experience. If any of your upholstery is badly stained we can take it to the factory where it is carefully cleaned under the watchful eye of Richard, our resident whizz.
Curtains are dry solvent cleaned in white spirits or washed, dependent on their requirements, ensuring shrinkage is kept to a minimum.
Our well-trained staff is able to efficiently clean with the minimum of disruption, using a tried and tested method. Any loose rugs and curtains are removed for cleaning at the factory and the area to be cleaned is cleared. Any spots and stains are treated correctly to ensure a lasting result and the carpet or upholstery is then cleaned thoroughly, using a process specific to the carpet's fibre.
Any protection treatments that are required are applied once upholstery and carpets are completely dry.
Before our team leaves the premises everything is double checked to ensure our customer's satisfaction.Our seven-step process:
1. We pre-inspect to determine the fibre and analyse spots and stains so the correct combination of chemicals are used
2. We pre-treat each stain and mark to ensure the best result
3. We hand clean edges of carpets where machines can't reach
4. We spray on fibre specific detergent
5. We loosen the dirt with a rotary scrubbing machine
6. We extract the dirt and detergent
7. We rinse with a ph. corrective to ensure there is no sticky residue left to attract dirt and to enhance your carpets natural look and colour.